Obama Health Care: Device That is Implantable

First to say, that I found this story on a site that openly supports Obama 100%. The person does however admit that there is something in the Health Care bill that alarmed him and would surely find disapproval among most Americans. (He says 95%)

What does “device that is Implantable” in a health care bill mean to you?

I found the bill HERE (H.R.3200 – America’s Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009)

‘National Medical Device Registry

‘(g)(1) The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that–

‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and

‘(B) is–

‘(i) a class III device; or

‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable, life-supporting, or life-sustaining.

To the Obama supporter, it meant an implantable microchip. He writes:

Approved by the FDA, a class II implantable device is a “implantable radiofrequency

This sort of device would be implanted in the majority of people who opt to become covered by the public health care option. With the reform of the private insurance companies, who charge outrageous rates, many people will switch their coverage to a more affordable insurance plan. This means the number of people who choose the public option will increase. This also means the number of people chipped will be plentiful as well. The adults who choose to have a chip implanted are the lucky (yes, lucky) ones in this case. Children who are “born in the United States who at the time of birth is not otherwise covered under acceptable coverage” will be qualified and placed into the CHIP or Children’s Health Insurance Program (what a convenient name). With a name like CHIP it would seem consistent to have the chip implanted into a child. Children conceived by parents who are already covered under the public option will more than likely be implanted with a chip by the consent of the parent. Eventually everyone will be implanted with a chip. And with the price and coverage of the public option being so competitive with the private companies, the private company may not survive.

You may also like...

18 Responses

1. NightOwl says:

I’m certainly no Obama Health Care Bill supporter… but looking at that…. I’m reading it to mean devices such as Pacemakers, artificial hearts, Hip replacements, etc…etc…

Inferring this to mean we are all going to be implanted with chips to track our every move takes a huge stretch of the imagination to my mind.

2. Xerraire says:

Well then, where does the term DATA fit in then?

14 ‘‘(B) In this paragraph, the term ‘data’ refers to in15
    formation respecting a device described in paragraph (1),
    16 including claims data, patient survey data, standardized
    17 analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of
    18 data from disparate data environments, electronic health
    19 records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the
    20 Secretary”

What exactly is a class II device that is implantable?

It boils down to this bill, all five of them I think there are, are all very VAGUE, few specifics.

And even though this other fellow used the term microchip, and it’s hard to believe, I wouldn’t rule it out till the bill was more specific.

3. Xerraire says:

Mike

The FDA government website explains (in lawyer talk) a little more about a class II device, there is nothing there to suggest anything but DATA » http://www.fda.gov/downloads/MedicalDevices/DeviceRegulationandGuidance/GuidanceDocuments/ucm072191.pdf

If they meant Pacemakers, artificial hearts, Hip replacements, etc, they should say so.

4. Bubbles says:

Look at it again it mentions class II types and type III chips one is pacemakers and the like the other is a chip that has all your medical data on it but it can also allow access to your credit history and things of that nature not to mention it has a RADIO FREQUENCY so THEY CAN TRACK YOU 24/7 find out what your buying and what your doing. Clearly a VIOLATION of our rights. Can you say SLAVERY????????? But no matter it might be FUN……… yeah right

5. Eric says:

I would have to agree with Xerraire. It is a far stretch, however Mike under: http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cdrh/cfdocs/cfcfr/CFRSearch.cfm?FR=820.65

would be the closest to anthing that traceability, or identification can be misinterpretated.

My concern, is why would this short section “Subtitle C–National Medical Device Registry” been written in the health care bill in the first place.

This type of action is supposedly done on a regular basis. Could this be a clarification of information or job functions duties…?

Which it does not clarirify.

Why does it reference the Code of Federal Regulations or the Department of Health that was recently written in April of 2009?

If this testing and reporting of “bad medical devices” is done on a regular basis, then there would be no need to insert this subsection into HR3200, etc… We would know this is done on a regular basis, due to many recalls of medical devices, and medications and what not.

Again, my concern is Why is this part introduced into the bill or written into the bill if it is already a part of our testing process?

This is why “conspiracy theorists” run wild with information that is not clearly defined. This is why we have Lawyers and journalists, who supposedly research and investigate pertinent information, or questionable information.

Yet this is not being done.

Conspiracy Theorists would not have a leg to stand on, if somone would just provide the information requested.

So I can see both sides of the story. Unless the questions have been addressed for the “laymen”, on a clear and consise level, many people should be aware of this subchapter in the health care bill.

Eric.

6. Eric says:

All —

When I mention the reference of recently written, I meant the link, not the entire Code of Regulations or Department of Health and Human Services.

Eric.

7. Tom says:

“In October 2004, VeriChip’s human-implantable RFID microchip was cleared by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for medical uses in the United States (as a Class II Medical Device).”
    –www.verichipcorp.com/faqs.html

8. Joe says:

There’s a pretty starling fact in President Obama’s Healthcare Reform bill (H.R. 3200) that 95% of Americans aren’t being told about and won’t like. I challenge everyone to visit the bill now available online for the very first time because of Sen. Brown’s win in Massachusetts. (Read H.R. 3200, not all 2800 pages of it; but start on page 1000, where it talks about this Implantable Device we are talking about here on this blog.

The Obama Administration would have rather passed this Bill and shoved it down our throats before any of us had the chance to really see their motive and what this Bill contained. President Obama, Pelosi, Reed, and scores of other extreme left-winger’s still want to rush it through before too many of us see for ourselves what this Bill contains. I am giving you the Chapter and Paragraphs where you can read for yourself about this one particular issue.

The Obama Health care bill under Class II (Paragraph 1, Section B) specifically includes ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable.” Then on page 1004 it describes what the term “data” means in paragraph 1, section B:

(14) In this paragraph, the term ‘data’ refers to
    (15) information respecting a device described in paragraph (1),
    (16) including claims data, patient survey data, standardized
    (17) analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of
    (18) data from disparate data environments, electronic health
    (19) records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the
    (20) Secretary”

What exactly is a class II device that is implantable? Let’s see…

Already approved by the U.S. Government, the FDA in 2004, a class II implantable device is an “implantable radiofrequency transponder system for patient identification and health information.” The purpose of a class II device is to collect data in medical patients such as “claims data, patient survey data, standardized analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of data from disparate data environments, electronic health records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the Secretary.”

So, will everyone be covered??????

And, does that mean everyone will be chipped?????

Under Obamacare, it is clear that this device would be implanted in people who become covered by public health care. Maybe not all people at once, but very quickly and steadily over time. President Obama intends to pass this Bill with this included. He has to do this; and make no mistake; he will do this with or without the support of the American people and/or The Republican Party!

But, how can it happen?????

“With the reform of the private insurance companies, who charge outrageous rates, many people will switch their coverage to a more affordable insurance plan. This means the number of people who choose the public option will increase. This also means the number of people chipped will be plentiful as well. The adults who choose to have a chip implanted are the lucky (yes, lucky) ones in this case. Children who are “born in the United States who at the time of birth is not otherwise covered under acceptable coverage” will be qualified and placed into the “CHIP” or Children’s Health Insurance Program (what a convenient name). With a name like CHIP it would seem consistent to have the chip implanted into every child. Children conceived by parents who are already covered under the public option will be implanted with a chip by the consent of the parent. Eventually EVERYONE will be implanted with a chip. And with the price and coverage of the public option being so competitive with the private companies, the private will not possibly be able to survive”.

Once the Bill Passes, what can we do about it??????

It will be the duty of every American and especially every True Christian to vote against EVERY SINGLE POLITITION, DEMORCRAT, REPUBLICAN or OTHERWISE who voted for any form of this Bill! Then “We the People” will have a duty to replace these seats with true God Fearing Leaders. The leaders we want back into office are those that will expose the EVIL Intentions of the Obama Administration and reverse the Obamacare Plan. Not do away with the Bill in its entirety, for there are truths mixed with lies, and good mixed with evil, within the document. This is how Satan works. He mixes the Truth with Lie’s to attempt to deceive all of us. I am NOT calling our President Satan, or sugesting he is the Anti-Christ, trully, I am not; but, this is simply one of the tools the Anti-Christ will use; so, knowing this, why would you want to be a part of placing this tool in his tool-box!!!

In closing, I say this. You may call me a fanatic or a host of many other incriminating titles; just like they did to George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, Payne, Hamilton, and countless of others who took a stance and did something about those who tried to take our freedoms away. Call me what you will. But do not lie to yourself, ask yourself this one important question, doesn’t all of this sound just like something that was prophesized over 2000 years ago and placed in our Holy Bible? Open the good ol King James Version Bible and read the three verses I have placed below; or search for them on your PC.

Rev. 13:16-18
    Rev. 14: 9-10
    Rev. 22: 20 (The Good News, and a happy ending)

I believe these are exciting times for all Christians because this was all meant specifically for us, We the People! I say to all of you fake, cowardly so-called leaders; something I use to tell all of my men I put through Navy Boot camp; “Lead, follow or get the hell out of my way!

Make no mistake, this Bill IS going to pass with this particular device becomming law. Get educated!!!

9. Brie says:

Thanks Joe. I agree whole heartedly with you. Christians we need to get educated so that we can educate others on the evils that we face today.

10. lauratort says:

You can download a pdf version of the bill, it’s over 1500 pages long, and nowhere is the word “implantable” used in this document. Please don’t spread lies until you discover the truth for yourself.

11. Xerraire says:

lauratort

I beg to differ. I have read the pdf file, linked to it here, and found the word implantable in all the different locations I found the pdf file.

Now clearly this blog was written September 9 2009 and there might have been changes since then, but IMPLANTABLE was as big as life in the versions I have seen.

http://candicemiller.house.gov/pdf/hr3200.pdf being the latest.

page 1001

1 ‘‘(B) is—
    2 ‘‘(i) a class III device; or
    3 ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable,
    4 life-supporting, or life-sustaining.
    5 ‘‘(2) In developing the registry, the Secretary shall,
    6 in consultation with the Commissioner of Food and Drugs,

So no lies here, informed maybe, worried for sure, and you can believe whatever you like.

12. Joe says:

I read this and wonder if the general level of intelligence is as low as indicated. I have, and have had for several years, one of these devices. I suffered total cardiac arrest in 2008 and had to be revived by EMS personnel in my home. Because of the type of heart problem I have, ventricular fibrulation, I was implanted with a Metronics ICD. This device serves as a pacemaker and, in emergencies, as a defibrulator. It monitors, and helps regulate my heart and, with which, with the assistance of special equipment, can be monitored by my cardiologist without my having to go into his office. Because of my problem I wouldt almost certainly be dead without this class II device.
    One note: HR 3200 is not the legislation that was passed so those who keep referring to it need to get out of fantasy land and into the real world.

13. Xerraire says:

Joe your comment on intelligence is definitely not appreciated.

Good for you to be alive. I am happy for you for that.

Now if you know so much, why didn’t you tell us WHERE the final and passed legislation is?
    I for one, have had trouble finding it, and when I thought I had found it, it crashed my browser.

And that’s the real word, Joe.
    Our non transparent government.

You might know what your particular device is, and good for you, but please don’t pretend to know it all.

I will continue to question those in authority and the 2000 page bills that we can’t afford that they write.

14. Joe says:

The legislation was HR 4872, but that won’t tell you much because it was the reconcillation package. The actual law is Public Lawe 111-152 and can be found at http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-111hr4872ENR/html/BILLS-111hr4872ENR.htm.

At nearly 63 years of age (the anti Vietnam generation) and a historian by training I have rarely trusted anyone, in authority or not, to provide me with their predigested view of the world…so believe me, I understand. As a result I feel compelled to read and understand the raw text myself, four time now with health care reform. As a result I have to say that, given the reality of what’s in there I have some difficulty reconciling that with the things being said regarding it.

15. Xerraire says:

Thanks for the link.

I guess I will get back to you in a few months after me and a few dozen lawyers go through it.

*sigh*

16. Christine says:

I am feeling the same as others as far as us Christians go,this is the onset of the antichrist making himself known and why in the world would a person let this thing be implanted into a small child that is invading this childs mortal rights and condeming him her to satan wake up world time is nigh,get ready for the LORD IS ON HIS WAY BACK and nothing is going to stop him,Do not approve this health care program yopu are condeming yourselves to worship and bow to SATAN

17. Christine says:

SATAN HAS EVERYONE THAT TAKES THIS CHIP,TRUST IN THE LORD AND HE WILL GET YOU THROUGH THIS TIME OF *****HORROR*****GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST YOU WILL NEVER BE ALONE

18. Christine says:

DO YOU KNOW CHRIST?GIVE HIM A TRY BETTER THAN THIS HEALTH CARE REFORM GARBAGE.