A visit to another lady’s blog inspired me to make an About Me page.
(So I copied and pasted her list, and filled in my own information)
I hope this will give some insight to me and my little blog.
- Name: Barbara Ann. This was before the Beach Boy’s song AND the Regent’s version.
- Aliases: Xerraire
- Birthday: May 11 Which, if you believe in that kind of thing (I don’t), makes me a Taurus. Some might say I have a Taurean stubbornness, and I suppose I do, but only when I deeply believe in something. I pick my battles. I have been told I have a sensitive sense of justice, I think that says it well.
- Birthplace: Baltimore, Maryland.
- Residence: Good question. Where IS my residence? Currently I am bouncing between Maryland, USA and Perth, Australia.
- Languages: English, Spanish, Catalan, and believe it or not, I am slowly, very slowly, looking to add Russian to the list!
- Occupation: Freelance for Web & Graphic Design, Portrait and Event Photography.
- Education: High School, Some College, Art, Piano and Spanish Classes in Sabadell, Spain. Life, has also been a good teacher and the lessons are never ending.
- Hobbies: Photography, art, music, graphic arts, Terragen Art
- Politics: Follow the money trail to know what’s what.
- Religion: My best friend was born in a manger.
- Cuisine: My mom’s cooking of course! I miss her fudge, her chipped beef gravy, pancakes, and her traditional dishes. I like Mediterranean cuisine. I make a grand Paella, Catalan cuisine, and tapas. I guess my favorite dish is “Fideos a la Casola” but I can be equally happy eating a pop tart. 🙂
- Soundtrack: Oh, visit my list of music » HERE
- Favorite color: Peach, mint greens, pastel yellows…
- Favorite flowers: Pink fairy orchids, Everlasting daisies, and Banksias of Australia are very alluring.
- Favorite season: Autumn, I don’t get to see it much any more.
- Favorite drinks: Diet soda.
- Addictions: Ok so I am a Candy Crush Christian woman with a mild diet soda addiction. Throw in a little WoW, too.
- Favorite flavor: Anything maple!
- Favorite scents: Vanilla Lace from Victoria Secret, Sand and Sable, and once I used to use an amazing fragrance called Entrissé, sadly it’s no longer available.
- Favorite place to be: Where ever my loved ones are. Which sometimes tears me in half.
- Aversions: lies, phonies, close spaces, disrespect, laziness, those who never listen, mainstream media, sexism, racism, narcissism, passive aggression, and apathy.
Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.