I have resisted creating an “About Me” for awhile until now.
A visit to another lady’s blog inspired me to make one.
(So I copied and pasted her list, and filled in my own information)
I hope this will give some insight to me and my little blog.
First of all, if you haven’t already noticed this blog has a little bit of everything – mainly because that is how I am, a mix of everything. I don’t think I could ever make a personal blog devoted to just one subject, I am just not wired that way.
Let me know what is missing from the list, I’d LOVE input on this page!
- Name: Barbara Ann. This was before the Beach Boy’s song AND the Regent’s version.
- Aliases: Xerraire
- Birthday: May 11 Which, if you believe in that kind of thing (I don’t), makes me a Taurus. Some might say I have a Taurean stubborness, and I suppose I do, but only when I deeply believe in something. I pick my battles. I have been told I have a sensitive sense of justice, I think that says it well.
- Birthplace: Baltimore, Maryland.
- Residence: Now outside of Baltimore Maryland. Closer to Annapolis.
- Languages: English, Spanish, Catalán
- Occupation: Web and Graphics design work at home mom.
- Education: High School, Some College, Art, Piano and Spanish Classes in Sabadell, Spain. Life, has also been a good teacher and the lessons are never ending.
- Hobbies: Photography, art, music, graphic arts, Terragen Art
- Politics: Follow the money trail to know what’s what.
- Religion: Actually I find this a very bad word, as it seems that no matter how you use it, someone will always attach their perception of religion to it, and no matter what I say what my beliefs and relationship with God are, if you give a demonination, they will align you with any one they have ever known in that denomination. So, to quote my pastor, “It’s not the religion, it’s the relationship.”
- Cuisine: My mom’s cooking of course! I like mediterranean cuisine. I make a grand Paella, Catalan cuisine, tapas. I also like the rich dishes of France and have enjoyed their tremendous sauces and heavy dishes. I guess my favorite dish is “Fideos a la Casola” but I can be equally happy eating a pop tart.
- Soundtrack: Oh, Visit my list of music » HERE
- Favorite letters: X and G
- Favorite color: Peach, but I also like yellows and greens.
- Favorite flowers: Pink fairy orchid and banksias of Australia are very alluring, also the native wildflowers of Maryland thrill me too.
- Favorite season: Autumn
- Favorite drinks: I do like water…Also Coffee, teas, cafe mochas, orange juice with pineapple is a new favorite.
- Favorite flavor: Anything maple!
- Favorite scents: Vanilla Lace from Victoria Secret.
- Favorite place to be: HOME, it’s the best, but, I do love the mountains of West Virginia, the warmth of Barcelona, Spain, and sliding on the icy sidewalks of Eindhoven, Netherlands. I now know I LOVE Australia!!!
- Aversions: lies, phonies, close spaces, disrespect, laziness, those who never listen, mainstream media, sexism, racism, narcissism, passive aggression, and apathy.
Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.